Moment of silence for all the people who will never see this joke because they blocked the word ‘Spoiler’.
(Source: floppydiskk, via blackandkillingit)
LEE JENKINS | DEVON AOKI | OCTOBER 2000
I am the 95%
LITERALLY ME RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND.
(Source: lopmon, via kyssthis16)
girls, who were bullied most of their life and gain confidence at one point, should be feared most because they dont take anyone’s shit no longer and they will destroy you if you think otherwise
There are over 526 million black women in the world, all with different appearances, and your racist ass is going to say not liking black women is a ‘preference’, when the only damn thing they all got in common physically is their blackness? Sure, honey.
(Source: cardozzza, via reverseracism)
She just stared for the longest time.
OMG…I love this. This is important.
v important! representation matters more than words can express
but this picture about sums it up :)
i was just showing my mom how to paste something into her text message on her phone and i was like “double tap in the the text box” “the text box” “the text box” and she was just pointing to random places on her screen that weren’t the text box and all i could think of was
(Source: tonydinozzos, via krayday)
things ppl say that alerts you to them being the actual worst:
- john was my favourite beatle
- abolishing religion would solve a lot of problems
- i’m not a racist i hate all races equally
- disliking someone because of their political affiliation is ridiculous
- but if you think about it stereotypes do exist for a reason
- god, can you believe people on welfare own iphones
- but what about mens rights
- why can’t white people say the n-word
- i’m just being the devils advocate