looking at law school applications was a mistake bc now that i know most applications aren’t due until february i’m not gonna start them until december
Sorry that this advice is unsolicited, but you actually want to start on them as early as possible. Most schools, aside from Yale, operate on rolling admissions and begin filling out their class after the admission process opens. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to get into the schools you want to go to.
I’m still learning to love the parts of me that no one claps for.
Why girls stress over periods
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!